Pierre-Oliver Leclerq - Bodylock Seminar - N0-GI
Who is PO?
Pierre-Olivier is a brown belt under Firas Zahabi out of Tristar Gym in Montreal. He's the BJJ head coach there. (This is the same gym Georges St-Pierre came from.
He's also a member of the B-Team, spending a lot of time over in Austin perfecting his skills.
He has notable wins over: Mateusz Szczecinski and Daniel Maira.
As a no-gi-only competitor, he's. specialized in the current no-gi meta. Last time he showed us how to wrestle up, this time, we're working on the bodylock pass.
Sign Up Now
- 2022 IBJJF Pan Nogi Gold Medalist
- Gold medalist IBJJF New Haven open 2022
- ADCC Trials 2022 West Coast / Quarter-finalist
- ADCC Trials 2021 American East Coast Quarter-finalist
- Gold Medalist IBJJF Austin Open 2022
- Gold medalist IBJJF Orlando open 2021 (brown)
- Gold Medalist IBJJF Atlanta Open 2021 (brown)
What you will learn
- How to enter the bodylock pass
- How to finish the bodylock pass
- How to overcome the most common counters
- How to make your opponent feel miserable and quit jiou-jitsu
Who is this for?
- Anyone that loves no-gi
- People that want to improve their guillotine
- People that want to learn from a world-class coach
- Beginners to advanced
Nijverheidskaai 3c, 9040 Gent. Walk through the boke parking through the tent to find the entrance
Park on the street, if you park in the parking in front of the bike store you might get towed.