We all have limited time and energy, you don't want to waste any of it. That's why we set the bar high at Stark Ghent. So every single second you train actually helps you improve, while keeping it fun.
Why it's worth it.
We believe our offering is absolutely unparalleled in our area. We're a coaching team of 6 people, absolutely dedicated to creating the best possible environment to improve your Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.
We're the only gym with its own venue. This means we can offer a ton of classes, and let people train outside of class as well.
Our aligned coaching team plans our classes months in advance, based on constant reflection on what's working and what isn't. Our focus periods ensure accelerating everyone's improvement.
We keep our classes small, so we can focus on helping every single person make the most of their development. We also offer tools for reflecting on your own jiu-jitsu and give people personalized work areas.
What you get
- Unlimited access to all the classes in the schedule - Access to recordings of all the techniques - Access to the online community - Access to a personal scorecard to help you measure your progress (In progress) - Access to the facilities at Woest when the area isn't used (Squatrack, cardio equipment, etc.)
- 60 Euro/month (1 year subscription) - 70 Euro/month (6 months subscription) - 75 Euro/month (3 months subscription)
10 Turns Card
- Access to a total of 10 classes
- 160 Euro (valid for 1 year)
Monthly Subscription for Students
- Access to all the classes in the schedule - Access to recordings of all the techniques - Access to the online community - Access to a personal scorecard to help you measure you progress (In progress) - Access to the facilities at Woest when the area isn't used (Squatrack, cardio equipment, etc.) - Access to the community events of Woest
- 45 Euro/month (1 year subscription)
We're not asking you to decide right now. Just try a free trial week and see how you like. No hidden fees, no commitment, no risk.
Drop components above here ↑ (delete this block when finished)