We all have limited time and energy, you don't want to waste any of it. That's why we set the bar high at Stark Ghent. So every single second you train actually helps you improve, while keeping it fun.
Why it's worth it.
We believe our offering is unparalleled in our area. We're a coaching team of 5 people, absolutely dedicated to creating the best possible environment to improve your Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.
We're the only gym in Ghent with its own venue. This means we can offer a ton of classes, and let people train outside of class as well.
Our aligned coaching team plans our classes months in advance, based on constant reflection on what's working and what isn't. Our focus periods ensure accelerating everyone's improvement.
We have specific classes for total beginners, gi, standing, no-gi and even a woman's only class. No matter your level or ambitions, you'll find a class for you here.
Yes, we're more expensive, or are we?
While it's true that we charge more than other local gyms, we're still much cheaper than gyms in abroad that, where it easily goes up to 250 USD per month.
Contrary to many gyms, we have fixed mats, so we can train whenever we want. This is very costly for us, but it also allows us to offer 16+ classes per week.
If you calculate it, that comes down to 0.94 EUR per class. If we'd offer let's say 4 classes per week at 30 EUR per month, it would add up to 1.875 per class. That would be more than twice the price.
What you get
- 60 Euro/month (1 year subscription) - 70 Euro/month (6 months subscription) - 75 Euro/month (3 months subscription)
- Unlimited access to all the classes in the schedule - Access to technique recordings - Access to the online community - Access to the facilities at Woest when the area isn't used (Squat rack, cardio equipment, etc.)
10 Turns Card
- 160 Euro (valid for 1 year)
- Access to a total of 10 classes
Monthly Subscription for Students
- 45 Euro/month (1 year subscription)
- Access to all the classes in the schedule - Access technique recordings - Access to the online community - Access to the facilities at Woest when the area isn't used (Squatrack, cardio equipment, etc.) - Access to the community events of Woest
What others had to say
We're not asking you to decide right now. Just book a free trial week and see how you like. No hidden fees, no commitment, no risk.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email: